입자ㆍ입도ㆍ분체 특성장비 유동성측정기
HAVER® A loose material’s pourability can be easily determined using the HAVER® TRICKLE TESTER.
A loose material’s pourability can be easily determined using the HAVER® TRICKLE TESTER.
The time needed for the material to flow from a discharge hopper and its pouring characteristics are evaluated. Depending on the material properties, different types of hoppers with different diameters are used. The quality of a product can be monitored and quality deviations can be detected as a result.
Differences between fresh and previously stored products, batch differences, different grades, product layering or material admixtures can be qualified. In addition separation properties can be determined.
Areas of application
- products capable of trickling that flow into a process with precise repeatability and control, e.g. in:
- • silo systems
- • filling systems
- • transport and logistics
- • production
Proof of our product quality
- necessary analysis of product properties in the production process
- • set of hoppers allows a broad range of application
- • product classification by hopper size
- reliable results with respect to possible filling speeds
- • transportable, can be used at various locations
- • molded hand grips allow ergonomic handling
- • standard electrical supply is all you need
- easy operation
- • everything included inside a housing; display and operating controls are logically positioned
- Additional components
- • automatic monitoring and reporting of measured results at a PC
- • stopwatch with PC interface, including software HAVER® TRICKLE TESTER in operation
- HAVER® TRICKLE TESTER 25 kg 500 mm 700 mm 330 mm 100 – 240 V AC 0 – 9999.99 sec