HAVER®A loose material’s pourability can be easily determined using the HAVER® TRICKLE TESTER.
A loose material’s pourability can be easily determined using the HAVER® TRICKLE TESTER.
The time needed for the material to flow from a discharge hopper and its pouring characteristics are evaluated. Depending on the material properties, different types of hoppers with different diameters are used. The quality of a product can be monitored and quality deviations can be detected as a result.
Differences between fresh and previously stored products, batch differences, different grades, product layering or material admixtures can be qualified. In addition separation properties can be determined.
Areas of application
products capable of trickling that flow into a process with precise repeatability and control, e.g. in:
• silo systems
• filling systems
• transport and logistics
Proof of our product quality
necessary analysis of product properties in the production process
• set of hoppers allows a broad
range of application
• product classification by hopper
reliable results with respect to possible filling speeds
• transportable, can be used at various locations
• molded hand grips allow ergonomic handling
• standard electrical supply is all you need
• everything included inside a housing; display and
operating controls are logically positioned
• automatic monitoring and reporting
of measured results at a PC
• stopwatch with PC interface,
HAVER® TRICKLE TESTER in operation
HAVER® TRICKLE TESTER 25 kg 500 mm 700 mm 330 mm 100 – 240 V AC 0 – 9999.99 sec